
This week we've been having lots of fun. I've heard the boys say, 'This is the best day ever!' almost everyday this week. :) This season we made an Advent Calendar that has a Bible verse and an activity to do each day. If you want more details on how we made it you can visit my other blog http://growingtowardsthelight.blogspot.com/
The boys had a lot of fun the other day when they did the activity planned. Surprise daddy with an early Christmas gift! We gave him a Bobba Fett mug...Monkey couldn't wait for him to open it, because of the candy inside.

We've also been reading lots of great Christmas books. Monkey's favorite was J is for Jesus. I think that's because he got to eat a candy cane while hearing the story. In the photo he's trying to put the "J" back together after he bit into it before I could take the picture. Of course his brothers joined in on the fun.





1 comment:
How fun Amy!!
Post a Comment